70's, partly cloudy with rain.
Cool clouds on the drive back home.
The aspen are turning on the western slope.
Aspens. Aspens and the fall willows.
Aspen. Approaching Cameron Pass.
Cameron Pass. Sunset from the deck during dinner.
My purple coneflowers were volunteers and bloomed late. I love them. My sister sent a box of dates from her palm trees. They are not lasting long, they are very good!
I am working on masterpieces for the upcoming glass shows. This is the raven series. I have one more I am going to make, then decide which goes to which show. The big round ones look cool with the light coming through them.
I had lunch with some of my coworkers from the lab at Humana today. Kay, Carol, Nancy and I. Always great to see them. Carol brought us gifts, Kay has a xmas ornament of toilet paper, Nancy a no politics t-shirt and I have a pink rubber chicken. These are jokes from when we worked together. Thank you Carol.
I went a little overboard making glass animals from my scrap. There was a 15-20 minute wait to cross the tracks on my bike ride while about 100 windmill blades went by on the train. I was waiting with about 20 college students on their bikes.
Sunset.














.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.