97 and sunny, stinking hot.
Bees, before and after firing. Dichroic frog and lizard.
Pendants and barrettes. Will do some more work on them before they are done. Some of the lilies I planted years ago are blooming.
I hate putting earrings together, so many tiny little parts. These are two trays of 4 that I made so far. Restocking. Bees!
Sunset. Barrettes in the kiln and finished.
Sunset. I am still sorting the big rolled bale of pine needles I received. Once sorted and straightened they are beautiful needles. These are in a extra large pizza box. So far I have about 7 1/2 pounds done.
Stems and leaves vitrographs I pulled. Working on some small floral pieces. These tiny bees are so cute, so there are lots in the piece.
Making a mess working on the florals. These are in the kiln right now cooling. Lots of bee and fish earrings and pendants also.
I can almost see the bottom of the box of pine needles, almost done sorting them. The bee earrings.
The bee pendants. The small floral bowls with bees.
The floral waves, with bees.







%202.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.